Adjustable Wood Tablet Stand Wooden Hinge
Local Pickup available.
Elegant and functional hand cut from fallen cherry, revealing its natural beauty. An original design from playing in the shop to create a stylish adjustable wooden hinge for the tablet stands.
Allows you to set the stand to your preferred angle. To use: loosen the knob, adjust to your preferred angle, then tighten the knob.
Adjustable Tablet Stand
- Great gifts for parents, grandparents and loved ones. Use for reading recipes or catching up with family and friends.
- Set device vertical or horizontal, both allow for charging cables. The stand can be set at, or close to, a vertical angle.
- Device on display is a 2018 iPad Pro with Apple keyboard case.
Some devices and cases may not be supported or supported at an exact vertical angle, please feel free to ask about the stand and your device!
Have it Personalized!
- The "hooks/feet" sit about 1.5-2" above the surface and are 1" deep.
- The knob is typically on the right, we can put it on the left depending on your personal dexterity (send us a note!)
- Due to the natural wood sourcing, the sizes and coloring will vary
Not sure if the dimensions are right for you? Drop us a line, we can work with you to make the right adjustments.
About the wood
- Cherry tree fell from a storm in Pennsylvania, we harvested the wood on-site and then brought it back to Ohio and prepared it at my shop.
- Cherry will naturally darken overtime.