Adjustable Wood Tablet Stand - Personalized
Local Pickup available.
Elegant and functional hand cut from fallen cherry, revealing its natural beauty. An original design from playing in the shop to create an stylish adjustable wooden hinge for the tablet stands.
Allows you to set the stand to your preferred angle. To use: loosen the knob, adjust to your preferred angle, then tighten the knob.
- Personalized tablet stands are made-to-order and take about one to two weeks to create. Sometimes sooner depending on stock.
- Choose your personalization.
- Write a note at check-out with your customization. If you have art that needs to come our way, we will communicate with you over email.
- Please be sure to double check your the spelling, punctuation and capitalization, we are not responsible for typographical errors made by customers.
- You will receive a digital proof.
Adjustable Tablet Stand
- Great gifts for parents, grandparents, in-laws, senior centers, birthdays and anniversaries! For reading recipes or catching up with family and friends. Telehealth, virtual happy hours
- Dock your iPad, Kindle, Surface and more. Use with Adobe Illustrator Sidecar (as Pat's daughter does!)
- Set device vertical or horizontal, both allow for charging cables. The stand can be set at, or close to, a vertical angle.
- Device on display is a 2018 iPad Pro with Apple keyboard case.
Some devices and cases may not be supported or supported at an exact vertical angle, please feel free to ask about the stand and your device!
- The "hooks/feet" sit about 1.5-2" above the surface and are 1" deep.
- The knob is typically on the right, we can put it on the left depending on your personal dexterity (send us a note!)
- Due to the natural wood sourcing, the sizes and coloring will vary
Not sure if the dimensions are right for you? Question about the personalization? Use the Contact page, we can work with you to make the right adjustments and details.
About the wood
- Cherry tree fell from a storm in Pennsylvania, we harvested the wood on-site and then brought it back to Ohio and prepared it at my shop.
- Cherry will naturally darken overtime.